See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Accessories

Kitchen storage plates etc...

Total Posts: 72
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 7 years ago
Just bought a 2012 Sterling Eccles Quartz and discovered the cupboards on the kitchen area are not massive so I'm looking for great items other caravaners have discovered to maximise the limited space.. What do you use to store plates/cups/tins etc to increase storage space?
Total Posts: 23
Posted: 11 months ago
To increase the storage place, I would suggest you to contact with any good carpenter who can design custom kitchen cabinets for you. These people usually know the tricks to make space-efficient cabinets. On the other hand, you can also get the bespoke kitchen drawer and cabinets from this company https://unidoors.co.uk/. They are considered the best if you are looking for custom drawers and cabins to save space in your vehicle. Hopefully, you would get one of best furniture to store your plates, tins and cups etc in Sterling Eccles Quartz.
Total Posts: 5
Posted: 6 months ago
I agree with Lakenya, and of course, you should order for a custom cabinet for your caravan, but I think if you have some knowledge of carpentry or woodworking, then you can also make it your own. Yes, it is very easy. You will need to some boards, nails, glue and other tools and you will make it easier.

Otherwise, you can also see any small cabinet that you use at home and then just customize it according to your need. You can change its size according to your requirement, and then you can use any tape from here https://uniboards.co.uk/Edgebanding-Tapes-c48532205 to cover edges and can also spray any paint on the surface. By the way, if you don't have enough tools, then Uniboards can also assist you in getting exceptional requirements.

On the other hand, you can also consider the following kinds of fully attached storages for caravan kitchen.

Attached Photos: (Click to enlarge)