Accessories

Water heater

Total Posts: 2
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi, I just bought a Cheltenham springbok which I am restoring and modernising. I would like a water storage heater to have a shower etc.
I am not sure which heater to go for...dual gas and electricity or just electricity.
Also which brand do I go for? I am new to caravaning and don't know where to start. Pls help!
Total Posts: 20
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 months ago
That's great if you bought a caravan. Welcome to caravan owners gang. As you wrote you want a water storage heater, then I would recommend you to Genuine Truma Therme TT2 Electric Water Heater. But yes, there are several other options are also available that you can see but whenever you decide to go with storage water heaters either they are gas or electric ones then you should always check their efficiency levels. In this regard, you can see the testing criteria here https://highperformancehvac.com/energy-star-water-heaters/ to examine the energy efficiency of your water heater.

Moreover, Stiebel Eltron SN 5 and Hyco Handyflow could also be good options in this regard but you must discuss with any HVAC expert before purchasing any of these water heaters. They will tell you the compatibility of any of these water heater with your caravan.